This page contains information on how www.erseambiente.it manages its users’ data, according to the EU Regulation n. 679 of 27 April 2016 about protection of physical people, processing their personal data and free circulation of such data.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Data requested when you fill in the contact form
On our website the user can request (optionally) information thanks to a specific contact form. The personal data requested (name and surname) will be acquired by the Data Controller of personal data and used exclusively for the time necessary to satisfy the requests. These data will not be used in any way to send advertising material because www.erseambiente.it does not carry out newsletters.
Processing methods and conservation of personal data
ERSE soc. coop. s.t.p is the Data Controller of personal data and ensures that it is processed in full compliance with the EU Regulation through automated tools to store and manage the data. The data collected and processed will be protected with physical and logical methods that minimize risks of unauthorized access, dissemination, loss and destruction of data. Data processing will last exclusively for the time necessary to satisfy purposes for which it was collected. According to the art. 7 paragraph 3 of the EU Regulation, the user has the right to obtain the withdrawal of the processing consent at any time.
According to the articles from 15 to 22 of the EU Regulation, the user can exercise specific rights regarding his personal data. In particular, he has the right to:
obtain confirmation of the existence or not of his personal data in a clear and transparent way
receive information about:
- how the data was obtained;
- purpose and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in the case of processing carried out by electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the designated Data Controller.
- cancellation or transformation of the data collected into an anonymous way, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- limitation of the processing;
- revocation of the processing;
- the opposition, totally or partially, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of his personal data, even if it is pertinent to the collection purpose.
Data Controller and Data Protection Manager
In order to exercise the rights expressed in the previous point, the user may contact at any time the Data Protection Manager for any communications or clarifications regarding the processing of his personal data. To do this the user can send a communication to the following contacts:
Data Protection Manager
Last Update: 09/09/2021